Mushroom terrariums are a great summer art project.
- A small jar
- 3 mushrooms made out of polymer clay
- Moss or fake leaves
- Small rocks or other decorations
- A hot glue gun
- Open jar and place items where they are best suited.
- Take items out and carefully use your hot glue gun to glue them into place.
- Secure lid back on jar.
- Use as decoration on a coffee table or a desk.
Thanks! I hope you enjoyed our summer craft. Please comment your own out takes we would love it if you could like and follow.
-E and C